Sunday, September 18, 2016

Dear Santa...Kraftin' Kimmie September Release Blog Hop!

The September CHRISTMAS Release is NOW available for purchase at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! If you've been following along with the previews this past week, you'll know that this month features a total of NINE new clear stamp sets perfect for all your holiday krafty projects: 

We're celebrating release day with a hop, so grab your favourite beverage and get comfy as you hop around to visit the Krafty Girls and our fabulous guests! You'll see a variety of projects featuring all the September stamps...lots of Christmas Krafty inspiration is coming your way!! 


After the hop, be sure to visit the KKS Shop to place your orders! If you HAVE to have it ALL (and you'll want it all this month!!), we also have our September Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all NINE of the new sets together at a discount! This special bundle is only for a limited time and while supplies last!

My hop card features Dear Santa by Cheryl Grant. I absolutely LOVE this fun Santa image!! I stamped him in Memento Desert Sand Ink and coloured with Copic markers. Additional shading was added using a black Conte crayon applied with a paper blending stump. I used my Cutterbee scissors to fussy cut the image. I always use coordinating markers to go around the edges of my cut images to hide the white paper core. All paper edges were inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Finally I added a bit of twine and a little dollar store tree. 



Here's the full stamp set:



Listed below are the other designers participating in today's blog hop: 

Thanks for visiting...happy shopping!

Blessings, 

Melanie

3 comments:

E said...

Stunning!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

This is simply adorable-and I SO appreciate you telling the colors and processes you used! As always I'm in love with your red!

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Your Santa is super!!