Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Need a Hug?

Welcome to the last Wonderful Wednesday challenge for April with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!

Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter at the KKS challenge blog until May 6th when the winner for April will be announced!! 

**Please note that you are more than welcome to combine this Wonderful Wednesday Share to Win challenge with other challenges, BUT not our regular weekly challenges. This must be a new and different creation than anything you create for our Saturday challenges.

I used the new Monster Hugs Set for my card today...I ADORE these cute monsters!! I kept my layout pretty simple. The paper is from an old MME pad. The sentiment is part of the stamp set. 



I coloured the image with Copics. In case you're interested, I used this image for a video tutorial on colouring grass...it can be found over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps YouTube channel. Click HERE if you'd like to watch. It's my second video tutorial...hoping to record some more in the future! If you have any special requests for tutorials by the Krafty Girls, make sure to let us know over on the KKS Facebook page!  

Pop on over to the challenge blog for some more Wonderful Wednesday inspiration to get you kraftin', thanks to our fabulous Krafty Girls and Guests!! We hope you can play along!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 

Melanie

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Melanie!!! This is just CRAZY good!!!! Your coloring knocks my socks off! AMAZING!!!! Love it!!!
hugs, Sharon

FitterTwit said...

NO WAY!!!! I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!!